TERMS & CONDITION
By registering or joining any of the program organised by Travel Buffs, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed
to the following terms & conditions.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT POLICY: -
- Leaders’ decision shall be final & abiding to all, till completion of the Trek/ Programme.
- Smoking, Chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed on theTrek/ Programme
- Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
- Polluting trek route/ campsite of the destination is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organisers photograph you and let them to use for publicity purpose & also consent to allow organisers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
- There is possibility of injury during activities & programs and you are aware that outdoor activities bears inborn risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen & you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
- During emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
- You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor activities and that you may be excluded from activities if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you does not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers & leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
- If for some reason a participant has to drop out from the trek on any day we will make arrangements for his/her return up to base/ starting point of the trek only. Transportation and stay cost at any location has to be borne by the participant.
- Minors aged under 18 years (10 - 17 years) can join certain events along with their parents, provided parents has to submit declaration in writing for accepting full responsibility towards them.
- Travel Buffs have all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event of cancellation of trek/ tour/ programme, one must inform us by sending mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Cancellation request are not taken over phone. However, you can check whether your cancellation has been processed.
TREKS & ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES IN
Treks in Himalaya & Backpacking tours
Wildlife Safaris -
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.I agree "Terms and Conditions" before joining the event